rpms/perl-Log-Dispatch/devel perl-Log-Dispatch.spec,1.2,1.3

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 14:29:33 UTC 2005

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

> BUT: I do get to write and enforce packaging policy for Fedora Extras.
> At the very least, lets set a good example for the FC maintainers.

+1.

> And please, please, please: If you find places where the FC packages are
> doing bad things, file bugs and submit patches.

+1.  Not only that, but let's start collecting these instances.  I think
it's a common misconception inside the walls of RH that we've got the most
leet packagers -- when in fact we screw up all the time.  I want to use
the FE packaging guidelines as a cudgel to fix FC packaging -- and we
can't do that unless we've got a good list of FC packaging bugs.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan