RFC: FESCo Future

Christian.Iseli at licr.org Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Mon Apr 24 11:37:38 UTC 2006

fedora at leemhuis.info said:
> Big missing piece in this plan: How to actually vote? Does anyone have
> experiences with E-Mail/Web voting system? How fast can such a voting system
> be set up? How do we make sure that we can trust the results?

Well, we do have a list of people who have completed the cla, complete with
their GPG key...

So how about you produce an "official" list of eligible people, post it on
f-e-l, then people tick off the ones they'd like to elect, sign the list and
return it to some voting email address.

Shouldn't then be too hard to process the signed lists to count the votes...

Or did you intend to have anonymous voting ?

Cheers,
					Christian