Re: RFC: FESCo Future

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 04:55:30PM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> ATM, I am just asking questions to clarify things. Unfortunately, I
> sense no indication of democracy.

You say that as though it's a bad thing - let a million flies vote and you'll
end up with crap all over the place.

I become less and less convinced every year that democracy works in the free
software world - you tend to end up with people who are so focussed on maintaining
their popularity that they can't make the hard decisions - either that or marketroids
who start impacting on the technical side of the project.

I REALLY don't want to see this project ruined by some misplaced idea of "power to the
people".

--
Cheers! (Relax...have a homebrew)

Neil

THEOREM: VI is perfect.
PROOF: VI in roman numerals is 6.  The natural numbers < 6 which divide 6 are
1, 2, and 3. 1+2+3 = 6.  So 6 is a perfect number.  Therefore, VI is perfect.
QED
                                                    -- Arthur Tateishi