Unorphan: arc

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sun Apr 30 12:12:59 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I would like to unorphan arc, anybody else already working on this. any
objections / remarks?

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

I'm also thinking about unorphaning monkey-bubble, but first I'm trying
to get it to build (and run) with gstreamer-0.10 the version in CVS want
gstreamer-0.6 upstream has a newerversion which works with gstreamer-0.8
but since upstream seems dead I would rather have it build against 0.10 .

I would also like to take a look at unorphaning sirius, but that doesn't
seem to be present in CVs, only in owners.list??