Unorphan: monkey-bubble

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sun Apr 30 20:38:16 UTC 2006

p.s.

Michael,

I just realised I forgot to say this in my previous mail:
Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Oh and a request. I believe that you posted a long list with stuff you
wanted to unorphan recently? I don't remember of monkey-bubble was on it
but it probably was, can you update owners.list with and take ownership
of all the packages you plan to unorphan? That way we can avoid future
problems. Also it would be nice if you could remove monkey-bubble from
the orphans list on the games SIG wiki page.

Regards,

Hans