Re: Odd results from make tag / plague

On 8/1/06, Ville Skyttä <ville skytta iki fi> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-08-01 at 21:29 -0700, Chris Weyl wrote:
> Hey all --
>
> I just imported 915resolution, and kicked off a build in devel with
> "make tag && make plague".  It doesn't appear that the makefiles like
> package names that begin with numbers very much....

CVS tags must start with a letter (CVS enforces this), so
"915resolution-0_5_2-2_fc6" is not an option.  Does it cause an actual
failure somewhere?  If not, I suppose it can be ignored until another
"<digits>resolution" or "resolution" package enters the repository...

No -- everything went through cleanly, aside from dropping the leading
915.  I could see a conflict if we had a package called "resolution"
with the same versions, but otherwise it's just an oddity.

                               -Chris

--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia