%lang macro does not work with %doc?

Hi!

I wanted to help reviewing libgadu (#200348). In this package documentation is written in Polish. It's not a problem for me and other folks from Poland but others will find it useless ;-)

I put this into /root/.rpmmacros

%_install_langs en:en_US:C

and changed libgadu.spec to include this lines

%doc lib/COPYING
%lang(pl) %doc docs/{README,TODO} ChangeLog

Unfortunately, it does not work - files README, TODO and ChangeLog should not be installed but they are. Have I missed something?

Regards,
	Dawid

--

  ^_*