Re: %lang macro does not work with %doc?

2006/8/3, Dawid Gajownik <gajownik gmail com>:
Actually, it's not an advice but question about packaging issue ;-) If I
use %lang(pl) without %doc everything works correct (files are not being
installed). I don't know how to workaround this problem :/

Well, I found something like that on PLD forums
(http://lists.pld-linux.org/mailman/pipermail/pld-devel-pl/2001-January/002001.html
- only for Polish speaking folks) and it looks like RPM doesn't
provide such option.
PLD developers simply copied doc files to
%{_docdir}/%{name}-%{version} and then added %lang(pl) macro to that
files; they didn't use %doc macro. For example:
http://cvs.pld.org.pl/SPECS/konwert.spec?rev=1.14

Regards.
Michał.