rpms/tetex-IEEEtran/FC-4 tetex-IEEEtran.spec,1.2,1.3

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Sat Aug 5 08:14:39 UTC 2006

On Friday 04 August 2006 19:01, Rick L Vinyard Jr wrote:

> Since Rex is the maintainer of lyx, I sent him a note yesterday to get
> his opinion on why he included the --without-latex-config in the
> triggers. I'm not sure how many other tetex packages potentially affect
> lyx, but it would be nice to have Rex's triggers in those as well (if
> there aren't any problems).

  tetex-dvipost is one.
  OTOH as a lyx developer I seem to remember that something changed recently
in the way as lyx checks its configuration. I think that now it does that at
user level and not at system level, that is what the scheme intends to do...

  I need to search for some answers. :-)

--
José Abílio