The bug squad is hiring!

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Aug 14 13:14:31 UTC 2006

Rahul wrote:
> Hans de Goede wrote:
>>
>> Rahul wrote:
>>>>
>>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers
>>>

>> Yes that might work, but that is a bit different that is about triaging
>> bug, helping the bug owners to get better bug reports. Denis and mine
>> effort is about helping bug owners by really fixing some (low hanging
>> easy, great impact) bugs, thus do the debugging hunt it down to the line
>> of code and create a patch. So similar but different.
>>

>> Should I just add a section to the above page for our effort / work?
>>

> Yes. Fixing low hanging bugs is part of triaging IMO.

OKay,

I'll add a part to the bugzappers wiki about this then, I also would
like to maintain a page with a list of easy fixable bugs, or rather with
3 lists:
1) easy fixable and annoying / high impact
2) annoying / highimpact
3) easy fixable

The idea is to have a short description of each bug and an URL, so that
people who want to help with  this can easily find a bug to work on. Can
you create a wiki page (and give me and dennis edit rights) for this?

Thanks,

Hans