The bug squad is hiring!

Rahul sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 14 13:19:33 UTC 2006

Hans de Goede wrote:

> I'll add a part to the bugzappers wiki about this then, I also would
> like to maintain a page with a list of easy fixable bugs, or rather with
> 3 lists:
> 1) easy fixable and annoying / high impact
> 2) annoying / highimpact
> 3) easy fixable
>
> The idea is to have a short description of each bug and an URL, so that
> people who want to help with  this can easily find a bug to work on.

Wouldnt it be better to use the bugzilla whiteboard for this and just
link to the queries from the wiki page? You can talk to Will Woods if
you need more information on doing this. He has also demonstrated some
queries to show recent bugzilla activity and other details in
#fedora-triage which are useful to tackle. Maintaining a list manually
in the wiki is harder and inefficient.

Can
> you create a wiki page (and give me and dennis edit rights) for this?

Bugzapper pages are open to everyone in the edit group. Feel free to
create any new pages you want. I generally want to avoid adding more
ACL's to them. Just set watches on the pages you create.

Rahul