Re: Ignacio / php-json

On Sat, Aug 19, 2006 at 03:57:10PM -0500, Brandon Holbrook wrote:
> When somebody suggested that we start taking bug reports, I though
> that might mean we had jumped to the package takeover, so I asked for
> clarification.

I never meant to imply that people should start taking over package
maintenance.  I was just thinking that some bug fixes might be in
order while we wait for Ignacio to reappear.

My personal feeling is that the whole AWOL maintainer procedure should
be held off as long as possible in this case.  Assuming he is on
vacation and acting appropriately seems reasonable though.

Again, that's just my opinion.

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve kspei com             http://www.kspei.com/