Re: Ignacio / php-json

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
No, it's fedorabugs, but I've been waiting for you to apply there and
haven't seen the request yet.  I checked again and see that you do
have your cvsextras membership but aren't currently a member of
fedorabugs.  I double checked the list of pending approvals there and
you are not on that list.

(I'm checking the user ID "static"; please correct me if that's
wrong.)
I don't know what could have been happening... I've removed the entry that was in my grouplist and re-submitted a request for membership... Yes static is the correct username. Thanks Jason!