Re: On Debian and Fedora experiences

seth vidal scripst:
> I don't think anyone is opposed to the idea of suggests/recommends
> inherently. I, for one, would just like us to make sure we understand
> the policies that it entails. Especially when we think of things like
> 'enhances' which is a reverse dependency.

I am not sure I understand your question -- is this the answer
http://www.us.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-relationships.html#s-binarydeps ?

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

Microwave oven?  Whaddya mean, it's a microwave oven?  I've been
watching Channel 4 on the thing for two weeks.