Fedora Extras Package Build Report 2006-12-06

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Wed Dec 6 14:10:01 UTC 2006

* buildsys at fedoraproject.org <buildsys at fedoraproject.org> [2006-12-06 09:01]:

> Packages built and released for Fedora Extras 6: 22
>
>     azureus-2.5.0.0-9.fc6

Does this mean that it'll automatically be pushed out as an update?
That's the impression I was under.  I needed to wait to build this until
the eclipse update in core was pushed, but I built azureus immediately
assuming it would go out ASAP.  Now people are complaining that azureus
is broken and I don't see the update available.  Is it just in a
forthcoming push?

I also couldn't find any information on the wiki about Extras updates.
Is this just because we're waiting until the merge to have one system?

Thanks,

Andrew