clement is a yum repository?

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Fri Dec 15 15:05:42 UTC 2006

On Friday 15 December 2006 08:33, Warren Togami wrote:
> > Agreed, that's why I strongly dislike cvs-import.sh for anything else
> > other than the first import. I'd like to forbid using it for everything
> > else, but I know people like to use it. Maybe we should enhance it so it
> > displays the cvs diff with less before the actually commit? Sure, people
> > still can ignore it, but its still better than nothing.
>
> Before checking *ANYTHING* in I personally always use cvs diff, and
> manually look over everything before the actual checkin.
>
> Do you?
I personally dont  but i always do a cvs up before working on a package then
once i do a make mockbuild  i check in the work i have done.

When we fixed clement  did we notify the package maintainer what we had done
and why?  if not bad us.  If we did then the maintainer needs talking to.  He
needs to understand why he can not have that file there.

--
 ,-._|\    Dennis Gilmore, RHCE
/      \   Proud Australian