FE's cmake is compiled using static copies of expat, xmlrpc, zlib, and curl.

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Mon Dec 18 23:52:35 UTC 2006

Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 17:36 +0100, Laurent Rineau wrote:
 >>
> Ouch.  Bugzilla'd already?  Anything in initial review comments
> regarding this?

No bugzilla.  Didn't manage to get caught it the review unfortunately.

>> I tried to add --system-libs as option of the ./boostrap script, in the spec
>> file, but cmake needs xmlrpc, which is not in Fedora (Extras+Core).
>
> xmlrpc-c is in Extras, maybe that's it?

That's it.  Needed another patch to have cmake find it.  Still need some
work because apparently the xmlrpc-c in FE-devel has a different API.

I've checked in the changes to CVS for anyone to review.

- Orion (cmake maintainer)

(Any particular reason I wasn't contacted directly earlier?)

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com