BZR Post-release Snapshot: Keep BZR Repository Data in Tarball?

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Tue Dec 19 02:36:55 UTC 2006

Hello, all.

Upstream for scribes has pushed some major bug fixes into their
Bazaar-NG repository, which I'd like to take a snapshot of and package
as an update in Fedora Extras (foremostly because it fixes the
processor-intensive zombie bug, but also includes updated translations).

My question is: When I create a tarball of the snapshot from a `bzr
get`, should I keep the .bzr files and directory in it (which contains
the repository checkout information)?

Thank you.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479