[Resolved?] Re: BZR Post-release Snapshot: Keep BZR Repository Data in Tarball?

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Tue Dec 19 03:50:32 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 18:36 -0800, Peter Gordon wrote:
> My question is: When I create a tarball of the snapshot from a `bzr
> get`, should I keep the .bzr files and directory in it (which contains
> the repository checkout information)?

Come to think of it, the .bzr repository data adds nearly three megs of
fluff to the source tarball, and I've added the instructions on how to
retrieve the specific source revision checkout as comments in the .spec
file, so I'm not going to have it in the used Source0 tarball.

Speak now or forever hold your peace. The commits (assuming all goes
well with this local build and a bunch of testing) should happen
probably sometime late this evening. :]
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479