libopts

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Dec 22 03:00:04 UTC 2006

The libopts package has no owners.list entry.
It's files were cvs rm'ed a while back:

revision 1.4
date: 2006/11/02 21:21:57;  author: pfj;  state: dead;  lines: +0 -0

Removing package - now part of autogen
        libopts/Makefile libopts/import.log libopts/FC-5/Makefile
        libopts/FC-5/branch libopts/FC-5/libopts.spec
        libopts/FC-5/sources libopts/FC-6/Makefile libopts/FC-6/branch
        libopts/FC-6/libopts.spec libopts/FC-6/sources
        libopts/devel/Makefile libopts/devel/libopts.spec
        libopts/devel/sources

Of course since there is no bugzilla component and pfj doesn't seem to
be around, it's hard to know what is going on...

unless someone tells me otherwise I am going to place a dead.package
file in libopts/FC-5/, libopts/FC-6, libopts/devel/ and mark it as
Retired and request it's removal from the repos.
(I will do this tomorrow)

Did it really become a part of autogen on all those branches at the
same time? Should a owners.list entry be made for it anyhow?

kevin