Re: GUI for managing rpm

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Saturday 23 December 2006 13:12, Amit Dey wrote:
>> Is there any gui application for maintaining rpm files in fedora core 6.
>
> pirut

I think he means "for maintaining spec files". To my knowledge, there are
none. I heard of an eclipse plugin at some point, and I know there is an
emacs mode, but that's all.

Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard jabber fr
"L'adulte ne croit pas au Père Noël. Il vote." -- Pierre Desproges