Re: GUI for managing rpm

Aurelien Bompard wrote:
Jesse Keating wrote:
On Saturday 23 December 2006 13:12, Amit Dey wrote:
Is there any gui application for maintaining rpm files in fedora core 6.
pirut

I think he means "for maintaining spec files". To my knowledge, there are
none. I heard of an eclipse plugin at some point, and I know there is an
emacs mode, but that's all.

.specs can be done in XML, the support has been there for a long time - not sure if anyone has ever actually written a spec in XML ( I for one, hate XML and avoid it whenever possible ). But should someone want to, use an XML editor and spec away!

Does FE have a policy on XML specs ?

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : 2522219 icq