Some status and questions about owners file

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Feb 1 16:24:44 UTC 2006

Am Mittwoch, den 01.02.2006, 16:59 +0100 schrieb Paul Wouters:
> On Wed, 1 Feb 2006, Christian.Iseli at licr.org wrote:

> > We have 93 packages not available in extras devel:
>
> Are these approved, but not yet created?

Don't know about all of those, but I know the details of some:

alsa-firmware
-- outstanding legal review (my package)

buildsystem
general
-- these don't sound like real packages, but they are needed in bugzilla

lirc-kmod
lirc-kmod-common
thinkpad-kmod
thinkpad-kmod-common
-- in progress, wait for the kmod work in the buildsys

gconfmm20
gtkmm20
libglademm20
libgnomecanvasmm20
libgnomemm20
libgnomeuimm20
-- probably all obsoleted by newer versions with different names

qemu
- some people recently talked in #fedora-devel to bring it back to live
(che, ignacio, dwmw2 iirc)

wxPython
-- not sure, but I think wxPythonGTK2 does the same job fine today