Re: FE package status Thu Feb 2 2006

Christian Iseli licr org wrote:
Hi folks,

I added some more checks to the script, and am sorta happy with the current output. I'll put the latest version on the wiki (Extras/UsefulScripts) shortly.

I started a list of "retired" packages that I'll upload along the script.

My plan is to post the output of this script to the list about once a week or
so (time permitting... :-) )...

Could the bug lists include the names of the packages (or the bug title) as well as providing the link to bugzilla? I find it much easier to remember package names than bugzilla ticket numbers. As it stands, I need to visit each of the bugzilla links provided in the email to see if any of the bugs are "mine".

Paul.