Povray, fedora extras and licensing

Hi

I was considering adding POV-Ray to fedora extras, butI notice that
the license that POV-Ray is distributed is not in any of the 3 lists
referenced in the packaging guidelines. However, their redistribution
license found here:

http://www.povray.org/distribution-license.html

specifically names fedora and implies that it is fine to redistribute
POV-Ray for this distribution.  So, shall I go ahead and submit?

Jonathan.