SIGs (Was: Shortlog from todays fesco meeting)

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Feb 7 18:08:55 UTC 2006

TL> Well, this is your (and everybody else) chance to influence how
TL> SIG's should work and to get further involved in Fedora Extras ;-)

I've noted my interest on a couple of the SIG pages.  I see SIGs as
being simply being groups of interested people who propose the
addition of various packages and work to make sure they're submitted
and reviewed.  I don't think it would be necessary to enforce any kind
of structure, although if a SIG goes dead there should probably be a
procedure for deleting it.

Also, I think we could use a Games SIG, so went ahead and added it to
the wiki.

 - J<