Re: Circular dependencies

Anthony Green wrote:
I've been forking a number of JPackage RPMS so they will build and run
on our Free Software java stack.  Unfortunately, these packages have
circular dependencies.
Is there any way to inject binary RPMs into the FE build system in order
to bootstrap the loopy packages?

Thanks,

AG

In the past FE has used a bootstrap repository with a special binary-only ghc in order to build ghc in Extras from sources. I suppose we could do something like this again, however we should formalize some official bootstrap process for cases like this within FESCO.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com