Re: Blend Fedora Objectives (was Re: Again: EOL Policy for Fedora Extras)

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

And then we have the same problem that Fedora Legacy currently has taken
to Fedora Extras (Legacy) -- it works, but it has a bad (or "not the
best") reputation because it sucked in the beginning.

Do we want that? I would prefer a EOL call over a badly working Fedora
Extras Legacy.

I don't agree here. We should at least give the community a chance to maintain the collection, and EOL or retirement only happens if the community fails on a particular distribution. I have a feeling that FE3 will continue to have users long after FE4 for various reasons for example.

Warren