Anjuta - change of maintainer

Hi,

I am willing to take over the packaging of Anjuta for FE. I've bumped it
to version 1.2.4 and applied a fix which should make it work happily
under rawhide machines.

Once I've tested the rpm, I will do the commit. As this is no longer
1.2.3, do I need to do anything special to have 1.2.3 removed so that
only 1.2.4 is on the build sys?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Träum's nicht, Lebe schon" - Dr. Frankenfurter, Rocky Horror Show