Review Rules and staticly linked packages agains dietlibc

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Thu Feb 23 21:39:19 UTC 2006

> So, exploits opened by 'dietlibc' can be excluded for 'ipvsd'.

I am convinced by your audit of the code, I still think that there could
be security issues in dietlibc linked with ipsvd (in the places you
mentionned), but I personally agree that in that case the possible
efficiency gains overpass the possible security issues. But I believe
that your explanation was needed too convince the reviewers (I hope that
you'll be successfull ;-).

--
Pat