Re: Fedora PKI Software

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, Yovko Ilchev Yovkov wrote:

I have found an interesting software for management of PKI, but I an
confused about the license compatibility with Fedora Core and also I am
not good developer. The thing I am able to help is to test.

So the software I am talk about is EJBCA, at the home page:
http://ejbca.sourceforge.net/

This homepage says: "The LGPL (GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE) applies to all releases of EJBCA".

This license is perfectly acceptable for Fedora.

Linus