yumex kills my router!

lk cesto at email.it
Tue Jan 10 11:36:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

I couldn't believe, but it seems to be true.
Some days ago I updated yumex to Version: 0.44 Release: 1.0.fc4,
but now happens something that is really unbelievable:
If I try to refresh my lists my adsl router (a LadVision router with
firmware ETHADSL_USB_080902_REL9) goes down!
I've tried many times this action and every time the router goes down.
This happens only if I use yumex; yum and kyum work well.

Has somebody experienced a similar problem?

ByE

LuKe

 Sponsor:
 Hai dei virus sul tuo PC ma non sai come eliminarli? Allora impara subito come rimuovere ogni tipo di virus - clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3211&d=10-1