GPG key really needed?

Oliver Andrich oliver.andrich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:47:46 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 11:50:18AM -0500, Elliot Lee wrote:
> > Part of it is availability.  It is likely that more use of GPG keys will
> > be made in the future.
>
> Exactly - besides the CLA, the main reason to collect GPG key ids is their
> potential value in the future.

Sorry, to distract a little from the topic. But I just had to face to
loss of my gpg stuff. So I was unable to revoke the "original" key, I
just changed my account to the new key, I will use in the future. (Now
with a printed revoke key in a secure place.)

Do I have to sign the CLA again?

Best regards,
Oliver

--