Shortlog from todays fesco meeting

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Jan 27 10:26:22 UTC 2006

Am Freitag, den 27.01.2006, 11:03 +0100 schrieb Hans de Goede:

> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> >> Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> >>   I would like to see action on the
> >
> > No, most of us are busy with other stuff. So somebody (from in- or
> > outside FESCo) needs to work out the whole thing in general and the
> > rough details (and if you do a good job you might end up in FESCo
> > eventually). Present it to FESCo (via
> > http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/SecurityPolicy ) and
> > send it to this list for a public discussion.
>
> Jason, shall we team up and try to write a SecurityPolicy proposal? Ifso
> lets discuss this further by private mail.
>
> Thorsten, are there any examples / templates for policy's. (I'm looking
> for the form of the document here not the content)

Template: Not that I'm aware of -- And I suspect that a template
wouldn't work because every situation requires a  different scheme. Just
writing down everything that seems important or needs to be discussed
and presenting it in a sorted manner should be enough.

Example: The kernel-module proposal. But that was a bit to long (but
maybe that was needed in that case).

CU
thl