Kernel module experiments

Jack Neely jjneely at pams.ncsu.edu
Fri Jan 27 21:43:29 UTC 2006

Folks,

I'm continuing to poke at the kernel modules proposal to the point where
I can update my kernel-module code in yum with a proper module.  I have
several questions.

1) I have kmodtool 0.10.3, where is kmodtool kept in CVS?

2) Creating kmod-openafs-smp it requires kernel-smp-i686.  The
kernel-smp prackage provides kernel-i686 and kernel-smp but not the
above.  This is the current rawhide kernel I'm building against.  What's
the plan here?  I haven't seen kernel-<variant>-<arch> used before.

Jack
--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>
Campus Linux Services Project Lead