Re: New tracker bugs for the use of ExcludeArchs in packages

Am Sonntag, den 29.01.2006, 12:31 +0100 schrieb Thorsten Leemhuis:

> Just FYI, I created several new tracker bugs:
>
> 179258 - FE-ExcludeArch-x86
> 179259 - FE-ExcludeArch-x64
> 179260 - FE-ExcludeArch-ppc

Okay guys, could someone post a proposal how to handle the whole
ExcludeArch/ExclusiveArch tracking in the future so FESCo can look at it
and change the Package Review Guidelines accordingly? I really would
prefer defined rules that are used in practice over civil
disobedience ;-)

CU
thl

--
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info>