FE devel rebuild?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri Jul 21 22:26:25 UTC 2006

HdG> I wouldn't mind doing that myself / manually. The main thing I
HdG> want to be able todo is just make the specfile editing, commit,
HdG> tag and build happen in one magic command (say make rebuild). The
HdG> tricky part is automating the specfile editing.

There's a gross hack at http://www.math.uh.edu/~tibbs/specbump that
will unpack an srpm, bump the release in the specfile and drop you
into an editor to complete the changelog entry, then drop you into a
shell to look around, and then build a fresh srpm when you exit.
Maybe you can do something with it.  (Hmm, just noticed the created
changelog entries aren't in the proper format.)

 - J<