opengroupware for FE

Tue Jul 4 12:16:15 UTC 2006

Hey all,

we had a small discussion on OpenGroupware (OGo) on the Fedora Core
developers list, and decided to move that discussion here :-)

Axel already has most parts as fedora RPMS and probably could add the
following parts to FE; gnustep-make, libobjc-lf2 and libFoundation.
That leaves two parts, sope and opengroupware itself. The OGo project
already has RPMS for several (if not all) platforms they just need some
tuning to fit in the FE buildsystem.

The question is how can we push this project forward? A good and
supported groupware server would be a big plus for fedora (and actually
for Red Hat too) especially when combined with the Fedora Directory
Server.

- Erwin