Package review stats

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri Jul 7 17:53:52 UTC 2006

CI> So, in short, it's FE-NEW + FE-REVIEW + still open FE-ACCEPT...

OK, that makes more sense.  Personally I only worry about FE-NEW plus
my personal FE-REVIEW and FE-ACCEPT stuff.  I think we're doing a
reasonable job of keeping FE-NEW under control.  Occasionally it
climbs up and then gets beaten back down.  The recent blast of PHP
stuff that's blocked on guidelines and a long chain of interdependent
Perl modules account for most of the recent growth.  I'll have the
Perl modules finished up soon.

CI> Have you tried to ping 'em ?

Several times.  I'm starting to revoke my approvals and close the
tickets.

 - J<