Re: Opinions on the election (was: Re: FESCo Election Results)

On Fri, 2006-07-07 at 13:51 -0500, Jima wrote:

> > But seriously  I would like to know   some reasons why people who did not
> > vote,  choose to not vote.  Was he voting window too short?  was there not
> > enough noise about the election? and people just plain forgot?
>
>   Voter apathy is a very sad thing. :(

I did not vote because I've suddenly become swamped with work including
travel, and have not had the opportunity to pay much time to Linux let
alone Extras for the past month or so.

I did not see anyone nominated that I had a problem with though, so I
can blindly say I'm probably happy with the results, any of them.