repodata shot?

Ian Burrell ianburrell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 01:38:21 UTC 2006

On 7/8/06, Paul <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm testing gnome-build in mock. In the BR is gnome-libs-devel. This
> package is listed in yum, but its reporting as not being found.
>
> Is there a problem with the FC repodata or is it something else? This
> problem has been independently seen.

Does gnome-build really depend on the GNOME 1 libraries?  gnome-libs
is the GNOME 1 libraries.  libgnome is one of the GNOME 2 libraries.

You are using the rawhide repositories, not FC5.  My impression is
that GNOME 1 and Gtk 1 packages were removed from development.  Some
have been added to Extras but gnome-libs is not one of them.

 - Ian