"make upload" problems (was: Re: Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras 5 - 2006-07-09)

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sun Jul 9 18:14:20 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-09 at 10:46 -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:

> [mpeters at atlantis devel]$ make upload
> FILES="~/rpm/SOURCES/libvisual-plugins-0.4.0.tar.gz"
>
> Checking : libvisual-plugins-0.4.0.tar.gz on
> https://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/repo/extras/upload.cgi...
> ERROR: could not check remote file status
> make: *** [upload] Error 255
> [mpeters at atlantis devel]$
>
> -=-
>
> Did the method for uploading a tarball change?

No, but this has been reported already a couple of times and the
suggestion to grab a renewed client cert at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/ has ended those threads pretty
quickly.  I don't remember if anyone has explicitly reported that it
fixed this particular problem though, but it does fix plague-client
errors like this: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BuildRequests