Re: Recapitulate the current state of Fedora Extras and some ideas to make it better

On Sun, 2006-07-09 at 19:41 +0100, Jonathan Underwood wrote:

> However, the CC list remains broken and
> the status quo remains. Without wishing to criticise, I genuinely
> wonder what is blocking progress on this? What can we do to help?

Seconded, but even though I haven't touched that field for a while, I
thought a Bugzilla report wouldn't hurt.  Those who know the details
about how it doesn't work (for new entries? for updating old entries
only? not at all?), go add some information at
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/198109