VTK anyone?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Mon Jul 10 14:44:36 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 04:02:36PM +0200, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> I am interested in packaging vtk (http://www.vtk.org), a 3d
> visualization toolkit, for an eventual inclusion in extras.
>
> Of course, if anyone is already working at that, I would happily save
> a lot time (it's not the most trivial pckage one can work on...)

I haven't tried to package it, but I will review you (and help if I can).

Maybe you could have a look at paraview, allready included in fedora extras
(and maintained by Orion) since it has an included version of vtk (last
time it seemed to be a more recent version than the current vtk, that's why
I didn't block paraview although it included vtk as a private library).

--
Pat