Re: Recapitulate the current state of Fedora Extras and some ideas to make it better

Christian Iseli licr org wrote:

I'd like rpmlint run each time a package is built and the output diffed to a
reference rpmlint output for that package.  Differences would fail the build.

I'd like a similar test procedure to the Provides of the package (i.e., diff all the things currently provided by the package vs. the things it provided in the previous published version, and build fails if there are differences).

If by "fail the build" you really mean "warn the packager", then we're in agreement. (:

-- Rex