Re: Recapitulate the current state of Fedora Extras and some ideas to make it better

On 7/10/06, Christopher Stone <chris stone gmail com> wrote:
On 7/10/06, Ville Skyttä <ville skytta iki fi> wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-07-10 at 21:50 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>
> > As a first step, every packager (and package submitter) ought to use
> > rpmlint manually more often and run it also on the binary rpms.
>
> And preferably also on _installed_ packages.

Is there a way to do this without checking all installed packages?

nevermind, I was confused by the fact that the command "rpmlint
asdfasdfasdfasdf" gave the same results as rpmlint poker-eval (one of
my packages).  I just assumed that rpmlint didnt do anything in this
case, even using -v did not give any error message when I gave it a
bogus package name.