Comment to Extras/Contributors

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Wed Jul 12 17:26:06 UTC 2006

Jochen Schmitt wrote:
> Unfortunately, this page contrains a pitfall:
>
> On 'Request Additional Branches' you can read, that you can place requests for
> additonal branches on 'Extras/CVSSyncNeeded'.
>
> But for editing wiki pages you need a special wiki account. the procedure how
> you can get such a account isn't described on this page.
>
> I will suggest to extend this page for a paragraph which describe the
> neccessary procedure.

The Extras/CVSSyncNeeded page already has instructions to that effect:

    "Add CVS administrative requests by editing this wiki page. You must
    register a wiki account to edit this page, but you do not need to be
    a member of the EditGroup."
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
This message was sent through a webmail