Re: rebuilding heartbeat for new upstream fails in mock

Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
Joost Soeterbroek wrote:
Hi,

I am re-building heartbeat package for upstream 2.0.6 version for FE development. Local build on fc5 works fine, building in mock (both fc5 and devel) produces and error (see below). The fact that it builds on local and not in mock suggests a missing BuildReq, but the error does not give me any clues.

I have not yet checked this by mock, however, perhaps ncurses-devel is missing
for BR.

After adding ncurses-devel to BR, I succeeded in rebuilding heartbeat 2.0.6 in mock.
Please go ahead.