Wiki not editable?

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Sat Jul 15 20:13:29 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-07-15 at 22:03 +0200, Enrico Scholz wrote:
> jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org (Josh Boyer) writes:
>
> >> But "this path" continued when completely unrelated people did
> >> distorting changes to my documents without asking me first. When
> >> ACLs (which are unavailable for me) are required to protect pages,
> >> then I can use licenses to protect my copyright.
> >
> > Enrico, it's a wiki.  A friggin wiki.  The whole idea is that people
> > can edit pages.
>
> This whole sh^Wissue started because the Fedora Wiki admins think
> different... ;)

not true. This fedora wiki admins was asked to make the packaging tree
of the wiki restricted so spot could work on it. It was supported by
Thorsten and I made the change. I've never been asked to undo it. So it
was not how we thought different it just what was done.

quit trying to add malice to this where there is none.

-sv