Re: rpms/seahorse/devel seahorse.spec,1.18,1.19

On Sunday 23 July 2006 12:59, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> In the general case, yes, but not in this special case. Maybe you just
> didn't pay attention to the diff.
>
> It is a big surprise to me that somebody complains about such a change
> at all.

It wasn't a complaint about the content of the change, it was a curiosity as
to why you felt it necessary to make a change at all w/out contacting Seth.
Seth is very reachable and responsive, it would have been perfectly easy to
drop him an email or a quick ping on IRC.  Seth could have changed it and
maybe taken the opportunity to do some other work with the package.  I know
that I would REALLY prefer somebody checked with me first before making a
change to my packages.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora